We’ve gone live! hsph.harvard.edu is now built on the WordPress CMS! We recognize that you might have a lot of questions; given that, we’ve built some resources for you. See below for the complete list. If you have questions, please feel free to use this form (this form is sent to the entire HSPH Web Team, so someone will see your question quickly.)
Links to Helpful Content
• How Do I … With WordPress? – We’ve built a FAQ database but if you have a question not answered here, use the question form!
• Training Schedule – If you need/want WordPress training, this should be your first stop!
• WordPress Dashboard Login
Questions You Might Have…
• What web address/link do I use to login to edit my site?
• Is my old Publisher site available?
• Do we still use Publisher?
• Was my site migrated to WordPress?
• I’m a member of the Faculty or a Researcher; how do I login?
• I’m a member of the Faculty or a Researcher; was my site migrated?
Additional Office Hours and QA sessions have been scheduled; please see the Calendar for more information.
We’ve gone through the first round of hands-on trainings and general information sessions. From this point out, we’re going to have a weekly forum where the Web Team will be answering questions and providing guidance. We’ll also be scheduling more hands-on sessions, workshops, and advanced topics seminars as we go. You will be able to keep abreast of all these training opportunities via this site. As always, if you have a question, let us know!
HSPH + WordPress = The Future!
And you’re at the beginning of it all. Don’t worry; we’re going to make sure you know how to do what you need and want to do. This site is set up to be your locus of WordPress information; FAQs, training sources, video instruction, and other tools will make sure you know what you need to know.
If there’s a question on here we didn’t answer yet, ask away. If there is something you need clarification on, ask away! Our goal for this site is to be your first stop for information. We’ll get there together with your help, questions, and conundrums.
The Web Team