1. Open the site’s WordPress Dashboard.
2. Go to Pages > Add New (See Figure 1.1)
Figure 1.2 depicts the basic features provided by the WordPress platform.
1. Add a Title.
2. Provide page content.
3. Format content with the simple toolbar.
Figure 1.3 depicts the advanced feature widgets provided on the right hand sidebar of the WordPress platform.
- Status: Select if the page is a draft, needs review, or can be published.
- Visibility: Select the level of access required from users.
- Publish: Select if you want the page published immediately or delayed to a later date.
2. Page Attributes:
- Parent: Select a parent page as a domain.
- Order: Determine the order a group of sub pages will appear if they are listed.
3. Featured Image:
Select to set a featured image if you wish to have a thumbnail image associated with the page.